Terms of sale
Welcome to the Florian e-shop
Through the on line e-shop you will be able to purchase the Florian branded products of the historic Venetian coffeehouse opened in 1720.
Each article on sale is accompanied by a photo, a short description and its price.
S.A.C.R.A. Srl reserves the right to amend the conditions of sale at any moment. Any changes to the sales conditions will be effective from the time they appear on the site and will be applied exclusively to sales concluded after their publication.
Please read the conditions of sale below carefully before proceeding with your purchase.
VALIDITY OF OUR OFFERS
The Florian e-shop offers you a selection of the products available at the corner shop of the Caffè Florian in Venice.
The offers on our site are valid for the period that they are posted on-line.
The unit price shown beside each article includes taxes. For countries outside the European Union, taxes will be deduced at the check-out, when indicating the invoice address.
Prices are quoted in Euro.
Shipping fees are indicated separately.
For further information, please see “Shipping Fees”.
Prices do not include customs duties (where applicable).
Shipping rates are indicated in the “Order Review” section and charged as follows:
- ITALY: for purchases up to 69 euros, shipping rates are 12 euros; orders above 69 euros are free of charge
- EUROPEAN UNION: for purchases up to 99 euros, shipping rates are 20 euros; orders above 99 euros are free of charge
- REST OF THE WORLD: shipping rates are calculated depending on the delivery address
For payments made via credit card, the latter will be charged with the amount due and shipment carried out prior to receiving consent.
Payment may be effectuated using one of the following methods:
CREDIT CARD: To ensure maximum security during data transmission, S.A.C.R.A. Srl has chosen the GestPay service by Banca Sella.
This service uses the SSL3 (Secure Socket Layer 3) encrypted data transmission system, with a 128-bit Triple Des algorithm, the highest security standard for transmission of sensitive data by internet.
Credit card data are processed solely by Banca Sella in order to carry out the control procedures necessary for on-line payment to be authorized.
Nobody, including S.A.C.R.A. Srl, has access to your credit card data.
S.A.C.R.A. Srl will only handle the data necessary for the products to be sent to the desired destination.
PAYPAL and Credit cards available on the PayPal circuit: In case of payment via PayPal, at the time the order is sent by the Customer, the session will be transferred to the secure PayPal site. On this site, the Customer can complete the payment of the price using their PayPal account, in accordance with the conditions of use of the PayPal service subscribed by the Customer at that time or previously. The charge of the price to the Customer’s PayPal account takes place at the same time as the order confirmation is sent. In case of payment by credit card on the Paypal circuit, the Customer will be charged the agreed price after verifying the credit card data and receiving the authorization for the debit from the company issuing the credit card used by the Customer.
The data entered on the PayPal site will be processed directly by the same and will not be transmitted or shared with S.A.C.R.A. Srl. The latter is therefore not able to know and does not store in any way the data of the credit card connected to the user’s PayPal account or the data of any other payment instrument connected with this account.
In the event of termination of the purchase contract and in any other case of reimbursement, for any reason, the amount of the refund due to the user will be credited to his PayPal account, unless otherwise agreed between the User and S.A.C.R.A. Srl. The credit times on the payment instrument connected to this account depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the credit order has been placed in favor of this account, S.A.C.R.A. Srl. cannot be held responsible for any delays or omissions in crediting the user with the refund amount, to dispute which the user must contact PayPal directly.
BANK TRANSFER: when giving instructions for the transfer, please specify the reference number shown in the Order Review as the reason for the transfer.
Quoting this reference number enables us to trace the funds you have transferred quickly and to process your order in the shortest possible time
Payment must be made within 10 working days after which the order will be deleted.
The coordinates for bank transfers may be found on your Order Review.
Bank Name UNICREDIT BANCA
Bank Address SAN MARCO 3566/B – 30124 VENEZIA – ITALY
Bank Account # 000000296666
Iban code IT46Q0200802017000000296666
Swift code UNCRITM1VF2
The purchase invoice can only be requested by the end of the month in which the order has been placed.
IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE
Should an article be temporarily out of stock, we contact you promptly by e-mail or by telephone to inform you that the product is temporarily unavailable. You may choose one of the following courses of action:
- postpone the shipment until new stock arrives
- replace the article with another article
- if you have ordered more than one article, send a partial shipment with the articles that are available; in this event we will refund you the cost of any articles not shipped.
In order to provide our customers with a reliable and rapid shipping service, Florian e-shop uses UPS couriers.
Goods are shipped within 5 working days from your order confirmation. Delivery time may change, depending on destination.
The information required in the order form should be as detailed as possible in order to avoid shipping delays and/or delayed receipt of the goods.
Florian e-shop guarantees that your purchases are delivered to UPS in perfect condition and that all possible precautions have been taken to ensure that they remain intact.
For some items, such as fragrances and spirits, there are some shipping restrictions, depending on destination:
- fragrances can be shipped and delivered only to the following countries: Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Principality of Monaco, Switzerland, Norway.
- spirits can be shipped and delivered only to the following countries: Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania, United Kingdom (no liqueurs and spirits), Norway (no liqueurs and spirits), Switzerland (no liqueurs and spirits).
See the paragraph on “Shipping Fees” for shipping costs.
To obtain access to the sales area you are not required to register with Florian e-shop, but some data are nonetheless needed in order to make your purchase order. The data you provide is protected and guaranteed under Italian Legislative Decree 196 of June 30th, 2003.
When registering you will be given a login which you may use when making your next purchases in order to avoid re-entering your data, thus saving you time.
If you wish to receive our e-mail newsletters and updates regarding our initiatives and special events, you may choose to join our mailing list in this section.
You may register regardless of whether you are making a purchase.
You may delete your name from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to this address: email@example.com
Regarding data of a personal nature acquired in connection with on-line transactions or registration with Florian e-shop, S.A.C.R.A. Srl, wishes to inform you that:
- Personal data acquired is protected under Legislative Decree 196 of June 30 th, 2003, the Italian personal data protection law;
- Personal data that is collected or processed in any way has the sole purpose of carrying out the transaction and/or sending newsletters or other information regarding initiatives, special events and promotions organized by our company
- Supply of the data is therefore obligatory, otherwise we cannot carry out the transaction, nor can we send newsletters and/or other information regarding the initiatives, special events and promotions we organize
- We request the optional data with the sole aim of improving the quality of our service to you
- All data is handled on paper, electronically and/or on screen, and in any event employing methods and procedures that ensure security and confidentiality, complying in all aspects with current legislation
- The controller and manager of the processing of your personal data is S.A.C.R.A Srl – Castello 5453, 30122 Venice, Italy
- In accordance with Article 7, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data subject has the right to have his or her personal data updated, rectified, added to or erased. The data subject may also object to the information being used by writing to S.A.C.R.A. Srl., Castello 5453, 30122 Venice, Italy or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling in the order form and/or the registration form the buyer gives his or her consent to the processing and dissemination of his or her personal data for the purposes specified above.
At the time of delivery, the Client is required to check the Products to ascertain that they correspond to the Products ordered and that they do not show any evident defects or packaging damages. The sale of the Products is subject to the legal guarantees provided for by the laws in force.
In the event of manufacturing defects or lack of conformity, the Client will be entitled to demand that the conformity of the Product be restored either through repairing or replacing it, free of charge, unless the remedy demanded is objectively impossible or excessively onerous compared to the other remedy. Where any of the cases provided for by law applies, the Client may request a congruous reduction in price or the termination of the agreement and subsequent refund of the purchase price paid. It is understood that the Client will lose such right if he/she does not notify S.A.C.R.A Srl of the Product’s lack of conformity no later than two (2) months from the date of discovering the defect. In any event, S.A.C.R.A Srl is only liable for the lack of conformity materialising no later than two (2) years from the Product’s delivery. Actions to assert the Product’s defects must be filed in court no later than twenty-six (26) months from the relevant Product’s delivery.
Clients may contact S.A.C.R.A. Srl at the addresses indicated in this document to communicate the existence of flaws and defects of the Product and to demand one of the remedies listed above.
S.A.C.R.A Srl will indicate to the Client the procedure to follow to obtain the remedies provided for by law, taking into account the Product type and its category.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Your right of withdrawal is ensured by Article 5 of Legislative Decree 185/1999.
This right must be exercised within fourteen working days of the receipt of the goods.
To return the goods, within this time you must send a letter by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address:
Caffè Florian On Line
30122 Venezia – Italia
You may give notice that you are exercising your withdrawal right within the time limit specified above by e-mail, provided it is followed within the following 48 hours by letter delivered by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
In your notice of withdrawal please specify how you wish your refund to be sent to you.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping the goods back to us.
The goods must be returned in an insured postage paid parcel; we shall not collect any cash on delivery or carriage unpaid parcels.
For the right of withdrawal to be exercised the goods must be returned intact and undamaged.
These withdrawal conditions are solely applicable to purchases made from Florian e-shop and do not apply to purchases made from any other outlet.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Caffè Florian, Florian e Florian1720 are registered trademarks. Photos, texts, descriptions and everything contained in the Site are the property of S.A.C.R.A Srl. The full or partial reproduction of any part of the Site is prohibited; It is also forbidden to reproduce texts or photos for any use and in any form and in any case without the prior written authorization of S.A.C.R.A Srl.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICION AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All contracts are intended to be concluded in Italy and are subject to Italian law. In the event of a dispute arising from the interpretation and/or application of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the court of the place where the Client is domiciled or resident, if located in Italy, shall have exclusive and mandatory jurisdiction. In the event where the Client’s domicile or residence is not located in Italy, the Client may, at his/her discretion, refer the matter either to the court of the place where he/she is domiciled or resident or to the Court of Milan.
Alternatively, the Client may opt for one of the out-of-court dispute settlement procedures provided for under the applicable laws in force, such as the platform provided by the European Commission, available on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
For any additional information, assistance or complaint relating to the Products, to the Website or to the purchasing process and for any other request for information and/or clarifications in respect of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Clients may send a notice to the following address: e-mail: email@example.com, or contact the Client Service E-commerce by calling the number (0039) 0415220727.